Sunday, August 23, 2015

How to copy, copy protected dvd disk

I have been looking for a good free easy to use DVD ripper for a little while now that I can use to copy DVDs that are copyright protected (for backups). I came across this gem called WinX DVD Ripper which is a 6.5 MB download and which will have you ripping DVD’s with ease.
                                      how to copy dvds that are copyright protected
I have had a few favorites and they have all either become paid software or they have been crippled via updates. The movie industry is a hard cookie to have mad at you.So the lawyers get cease and desist letters out to the developers and hey why would a free app writer want a long drawn out battle in court? Most don’t and cave.
So the new kid on the block is WinX DVD ripper. I put it through the normal tests and it is really easy to use! Let’s take a look
copy dvds that are copyright protected
Let’s set up our options, load our DVD in our drive and see how it works.
how to copy copyrighted dvds
You choose the format you want to convert to by clicking on the appropriate tab. I chose the first one which is AVI (my format of choice). Then I left all of the settings alone and just modified the path to output to above the settings here:
burn dvds which are copy protected
Now all you have to wait till it's done.
Thank you for your consideration about us.Please share your thought if you enjoy the site.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment